From added protection on drysuit days to barely-there comfort in July, the NRS Women’s Kicker Wetshoe offers maximum insulation, protection and traction in a low-profile design.
- Built on a naturally shaped women-specific last and designed with a roomy toe box for outstanding fit and comfort.
- A sustainable alternative to traditional neoprene, petroleum-free Terraprene neoprene is made from limestone and recycled tires.
- Construction combines a 3 mm thick neoprene upper with titanium adhesive throughout for increased warmth.
- Stretchy rubber support bands improve lateral stability.
- 3 mm patterned rubber sole for enhanced traction plus a 2 mm plastic shim for additional protection.
- Reinforced at the toe and heel for long-lasting durability.
- A hook-and-loop webbing strap across the top of the foot adjusts for a customized fit.
|Material Upper:||3 mm neoprene|
|Sole:||3 mm rubber|
|Insole:||3 mm neoprene|
|Shim:||2 mm plastic shim|
|Closure System:||Hook-and-loop webbing adjustment across the top of the foot|
Whole sizes only
1/2 sizes order one size larger
Please contact us on colors and availability.
Stop by for details, call us at 716-213-0350 or contact us direct (direct link)
This product may incur more than then $8.00 shipping charges. Please contact the dealer for the actual shipping charges of your product. Additional shipping may be incurred if your item(s) are being shipped out of the United States.