Used by river professionals, rescue agencies and Navy SEALS, the NRS Workboot Wetshoe is the hardest-working river boot on the market today.
- Lace-up synthetic leather and 5 mm neoprene upper provides warmth, unmatched ankle support and a secure fit.
- 7 mm neoprene insole absorbs the shock of every step.
- Heavy-duty lug sole keeps you on your feet in varied terrain. It is a marking sole.
- Wear areas are reinforced with synthetic leather and rubber.
- When you need a water shoe that works as hard as you do, on and off the water, the NRS Workboot is your best choice.
Whole sizes only.
Women order one size smaller.
1/2 sizes order one size larger.
Wetshoe is the hardest-working river boot on the market today.
|Material Upper:||5 mm neoprene|
|Sole:||Heavy-duty lug sole|
|Insole:||7 mm neoprene|
|Closure System:||Laces and ankle strap|
|Features:||Synthetic leather and rubber reinforced wear areas|
Stop by for details, call us at 716-213-0350 or contact us (direct Link)