When it’s too cold to go gloveless, but you don’t need winter protection, NRS HydroSkin Gloves will cut the chill without sacrificing grip or feel. Less bulk, total comfort, just enough extra warmth.
- Great for those in-between-weather paddles, or for when the air’s warm but the water’s cold (or vice versa).
- The 0.5 mm neoprene core layer insulates and protects without adding too much bulk.
- The PowerSpan™ exterior stretches in four directions, allowing unrestricted use of your most important paddling equipment – your hands.
- The ThermalPlush™ inner lining increases insulation, repels moisture and dries quickly for added comfort.
- GripCote texture on the palm and fingers provides a better grip and added durability.
- A water-repellent coating helps the gloves shed water, reducing evaporative cooling.
- Titanium laminate adhesive reflects heat back in toward your hands making these gloves warmer than standard neoprene gloves of the same thickness.
- An adjustable hook-and-loop strap secures the glove at the wrist and keeps out debris.
Material: 0.5 mm HydroSkin® HydroSkin Material:
- 4-way stretch PowerSpan outer layer
- ThermalPlush™ inner lining
- Titanium laminate adhesive
- DWR coating
Seams: Single needle with high tenacity thread Taped Seams: No Palm Material: GripCote™ texture Wrist Closure: Adjustable hook-and-loop strap Gender Sizing: Men Size Width Length XS 3″ 6 1/2″ S 3 1/4″ 7″ M 3 1/2″ 7 1/2″ L 3 3/4″ 7 3/4″ XL 4″ 8″ XXL 4 1/2″ 8 1/2″
Available Size: MD and XL
Please contact us on availability.
Stop by for details, call us at 716-213-0350 or contact us direct (direct link)
This product may incur more than then $8.00 shipping charges. Please contact the dealer for the actual shipping charges of your product. Additional shipping may be incurred if your item(s) are being shipped out of the United States.