With a full-finger design and synthetic leather palm, NRS Cove Gloves give you complete protection from sun and blisters when paddling or rowing.
- These are excellent gloves for warm-weather rafting, kayaking, canoeing and SUP.
- NRS H2Core™ Rashguard material on the backs and between the fingers wicks moisture and dries quickly, while giving UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Tough Amara® synthetic leather palm gives superior grip and blister protection without restricting your finger movement.
- The wristband has a hook-and-loop closure tab, such as on a bike or golf glove, for a secure, easy fit.
- Pairing snap on wrist helps keep the gloves together.
|Material:||6.3 oz. nylon/spandex blend|
|Seams:||Single needle with high tenacity thread|
|Palm Material:||Amara® synthetic leather palm|
|Wrist Closure:||Adjustable hook-and-loop “bike glove” tab|
|3XS||2 1/2″||5 1/2″|
|M||3 1/2″||7 1/2″|
|L||3 3/4″||7 3/4″|
|XXL||4 1/2″||8 1/2″|
Available Sizes: XS, MD, XL and XXL
Please contact us on colors and availability.
Stop by for details, call us at 716-213-0350 or contact us direct (direct link)
This product may incur more than then $8.00 shipping charges. Please contact the dealer for the actual shipping charges of your product. Additional shipping may be incurred if your item(s) are being shipped out of the United States.