NRS Guide Gloves offer blister protection, cushion and just the right amount of warmth for rowing and paddling in cool conditions. The open-finger design allows total dexterity for tying knots, tightening straps and other common on-the-water tasks.
- 1.5 mm neoprene provides both insulation and mobility. The ideal combination of warmth and dexterity.
- The neoprene palm provides cushioning and protects from blisters and calluses.
- Silicone pattern on the palms provides positive grip for increased control.
- The hook-and-loop wrist closure ensures a secure, easy fit.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the gloves together.
|Material:||1.5 mm neoprene|
|Seams:||Single needle with high tenacity thread|
|Palm Material:||Silicone palm pattern|
|Wrist Closure:||Adjustable hook-and-loop strap|
|M||3 1/2″||7 1/2″|
|L||3 3/4″||7 3/4″|
|XXL||4 1/2″||8 1/2″|
Please contact us on availability.
Stop by for details, call us at 716-213-0350 or contact us direct (direct link)
This product may incur more than then $8.00 shipping charges. Please contact the dealer for the actual shipping charges of your product. Additional shipping may be incurred if your item(s) are being shipped out of the United States.