When conditions on the water cross the line from cool to cold, step up to NRS Catalyst Gloves. Flexible 2 mm Extend™ neoprene and taped seams retain warmth, while the soft-seam design delivers total comfort.
- 2 mm Extend neoprene offers 30% more stretch than other neoprenes for better flexibility and dexterity.
- Soft-seam design eliminates pressure points inside the glove to keep your hands comfortable all day.
- Seams are taped for 100% waterproofness up to the cuff.
- Silicone grip pattern on the palm provides excellent paddle and oar control.
- A fitted, stretchy slip-on wrist cuff makes the glove easy to put on and take off.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the gloves together
|Material:||2 mm neoprene|
|Seams:||Glued & blind-stitched|
|Palm Material:||Silicone palm pattern|
|Wrist Closure:||Fitted cuffs|
|M||3 1/2″||7 1/2″|
|L||3 3/4″||7 3/4″|
|XXL||4 1/2″||8 1/2″|
This product may incur more than then $8.00 shipping charges. Please contact the dealer for the actual shipping charges of your product. Additional shipping may be incurred if your item(s) are being shipped out of the United States.
There are no reviews yet.