Lift-assist rack for kayaks handles up to 40 lbs of the weight so you can load and unload – even on your own.
- Load and unload your kayak on your own, thanks to the gas-assist struts that lift and lower 40 lbs of the kayak’s weight
- Load/unload and strap your kayak at waist height, with the help of double extending arms that lower the kayak by up to 3 feet
- Maximum protection for your kayak, thanks to 8 touch points of padded support
- Corrosion-resistant kayak cradles expand to fit wide kayaks
- Aluminum, double-coated steel construction for corrosion resistance delivers a longer product life
- Includes Thule QuickDraw bow and stern tie-downs for transporting 1 kayak
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||36 x 6 x 16 in|
|Rubber cover for strap buckle||√|
|One Key System compatible||√|
|Fits Thule WingBar Evo||√|
|Fits Thule WingBar Edge||√|
|Fits Thule SquareBar Evo||√|
|Fits Thule ProBar Evo||√|
|Fits Thule Xsporter Pro||√|
|Fits Thule TracRac – Truck||√|
|Fits Thule TracRac – Van||√|
Stop by for details, call us at 716-213-0350 or contact us direct (direct link)
Please consult with us on shipping charges outside of a 120 mile radius.
This product may incur more than then $8.00 shipping charges. Please contact the dealer for the actual shipping charges of your product. Additional shipping may be incurred if your item(s) are being shipped out of the United States.