High-performance and easy-to-use J-style kayak rack.
- Wide mouth J-profile offers easier loading and unloading
- Stable, space-saving design thanks to the angled shape of the kayak rack
- Thick, all-weather pads provide maximum kayak protection
- Powerful straps keep the kayak firmly secured
- Durable, rust-resistant coating and hardware for longer product life
- Thule Buckle Bumper buckle protects the kayak and car from scratches during loading and transport
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||18 x 6.5 x 16.5 in|
|Rubber cover for strap buckle||√|
|One Key System compatible||x|
|Fits Thule WingBar Evo||Adapter/s required: Thule Adapter Kit Xadapt3|
|Fits Thule WingBar Edge||√|
|Fits Thule SquareBar Evo||√|
|Fits Thule ProBar Evo||Adapter/s required: Thule Adapter Kit Xadapt11 √|
|Fits Thule Xsporter Pro||Adapter/s required: Thule Adapter Kit Xadapt11 √|
|Fits Thule TracRac – Truck||Adapter/s required: Thule Adapter Kit Xadapt11 √|
|Fits Thule TracRac – Van||√|
Stop by for details, call us at 716-213-0350 or contact us direct (direct link)
Please consult with us on shipping charges outside of a 120 mile radius.
This product may incur more than then $8.00 shipping charges. Please contact the dealer for the actual shipping charges of your product. Additional shipping may be incurred if your item(s) are being shipped out of the United States.