Limited Supply in this Design
Now with the WRAPTURE® shaped torso. The back side has half flotation & half cool mesh to fit comfortably above the seat backs found in today’s rec-tour and sit-on-top boats. Features include a front zipper entry with grip tab, adjustable padded shoulders, and roomy zippered front pockets.
Feel & Fit
- Ergonomic Wrapture Shaped Torso
- The Wrapture torso provides the most secure and comfortable fit without the tight & restrictive feeling of conventional flat-foam construction. The ergonomic WRAPTURE shaped torso utilizes reverse articulated foam & convex interior seams to contour to the natural shape of the body and provide a close, low profile fit.
- Cross-Chest Cinch for Zero Ride-Up
- The innovative Cross-Chest Cinch harness, found only on Stohlquist PFDs, offers the most unique fit of any PFD, by keeping the vest down & in place, to eliminate ride-up. The “cinch” prevents and eliminates chafing on your chin and underarms caused by annoying vest ride-up.
- Breathability and Mobility
- Ventilated shoulder and back pads, along with open sides ensure maximum mobility, while a mesh-back design offers increased clearance for tall seat back
- Large Zippered Pockets
- Carry all your essentials and stay organized with easily accessible zippered pockets.
- Lash Tabs
- 4-Way Accessory Lash Tab on back.
- 3M Reflective Accents
- Reflective accents on front and back for added visibility in any lighting conditions.
- Type III PFD
- With sea level buoyancy of 16 lbs. 12 oz.
Please contact us on colors and availability.
Stop by for details, call us at 716-213-0350 or contact us direct (direct link)
This product may incur more than then $8.00 shipping charges. Please contact the dealer for the actual shipping charges of your product. Additional shipping may be incurred if your item(s) are being shipped out of the United States.