The name SEAYAK has been synonym for fast, attractive kayaks with safe and manageable riding qualities for many years. Three different shapes are on offer to provide every paddler with the ideal boat for larger rivers, lakes or along the coast.
The SEAYAK Classic is an agile allrounder for rivers and open waters. For medium weight and sized paddlers the SEAYAK offers comfortable space conditions and enough storage for extensive tours. Equipped with our new 3D-thigh braces. The huge amount of mounting possibilities on deck enable you to transport all of your luggage and important accessories.
It is equipped with:
– Touring seat system (position of seat individually adjustable)
– 3D Touring thigh brace (adjustable in three dimensions)
– Slide footrest (individually adjustable)
– Two waterproof bulkheads with PE-hatches
– A deck-net behind the cockpit
– A large deck-net in front of the cockpit (e.g. for bilge pump)
– Day-hatch within reach in front of the cockpit
– Roundabout-leash for mounting bags and pockets
– Paddle holder for installing an outrigger with the Paddlefloat for re-entering
– Spare-paddle holder
– Anti-theft device
– Additional hooks and eyes (e.g. for attaching map sleeves or deck bags)
– Prepared for steering
- Material HTP
- Length 490 cm / 16ft
- Width 58 cm / 23in
- Weight 27 kg / 60pds
- Cockpit – 88 cm / 35in
- Paddlerweight 65-90 kg / 143-198pds
Stop by for details, call us at 716-213-0350 or contact us direct (direct link)
Contact Paths, Peaks & Paddles for Color and Stock availability
Please consult with us on shipping charges outside of a 120 mile radius.
This product will incur more than then $8.00 shipping charges. Please contact the dealer for the actual shipping charges of your product. Additional shipping may be incurred if your item(s) are being shipped out of the United States.