The GRIZZLY is our new, fast, safe and a great load carrier. Made for long trips with a lot of luggage.
It is fast, tracking well and agile on the edges. The GRIZZLY offers a lot of volume, a huge storage space and a very spacious cockpit, which is comfortable especially for taller paddlers.
The high volume is also a further safety aspect when touring at sea.
A spacious kayak for long trips or big paddlers!
It is equipped with:
– Touring seat system (position of seat individually adjustable)
– 3D Touring thigh brace (adjustable in three dimensions)
– Slide footrest (individually adjustable)
– Two waterproof bulkheads with PE-hatches
– Bungee deck riggings (e.g. for bilge pump)
– Day-hatch within reach in front of the cockpit
– Roundabout-leash, for mounting bags and pockets
– Paddleholder, for installung an outrigger with the Paddlefloat for re-entering
– Spare-paddle holder
– Anti-theft device
– Additional hooks and eyes (e.g. for attaching map sleeves or deck bags)
– Prepared for steering
Yellow Grizzlys have red roundabout leashes, bungee deck riggings and bindings of the seat and thigh padding.
Red and limegreen Grizzlys are equipped with yellow roundabout leashes, bungee deck riggings and bindings of the seat and thigh padding.
- Material HTP
- Length 518 cm / 17ft
- Width 61 cm / 24in
- Weight 28 kg / 62pd
- Paddlerweight 80 – 120 kg / 176-265pd
Color: red, yellow, green
Stop by for details, call us at 716-213-0350 or contact us (direct link)
Contact Paths, Peaks & Paddles for Color and Stock availability
Please consult with us on shipping charges outside of a 120 mile radius.
This product will incur more than then $8.00 shipping charges. Please contact the dealer for the actual shipping charges of your product. Additional shipping may be incurred if your item(s) are being shipped out of the United States.