A full-fingered version of our popular Boater’s Gloves, the NRS Cove Gloves are purpose-built for maximum sun (UPF 50+) and blister protection, superior grip and all-day comfort whether you’re pushing rubber, paddling a kayak, or stand up paddling.
- An ideal warm-weather glove, the lightweight and slightly stretchy base material dries quick and wicks excess moisture.
- Amara® synthetic leather on the palm extends to the cuff to protect skin against blisters and reinforce the wrist when putting the gloves on.
- Silicone accents on the palm provide a super sticky grip in any condition and vent holes increase cooling.
- Nylon/spandex material extends a little farther past the wrist to pair with long-sleeves for ultimate sun protection.
- Never lose the pair with the Pairing Snaps on the wrists.
|Glove Use and Conditions:||
|Material:||6.3 oz. nylon/spandex blend|
|Seams:||Single needle with high tenacity thread|
|Palm Material:||Amara® synthetic leather palm with silicone accents for added grip|
|M||3 1/2″||7 1/2″|
|L||3 3/4″||7 3/4″|
|XXL||4 1/2″||8 1/2″|
Available in color Poseidon – Small and Large
Please contact us on colors and availability.
Stop by for details, call us at 716-213-0350 or contact us direct (direct link)
This product may incur more than then $8.00 shipping charges. Please contact the dealer for the actual shipping charges of your product. Additional shipping may be incurred if your item(s) are being shipped out of the United States.