Comfortable and cool mesh low back, pockets for storage and a paddler’s cut for optimal range of motion, with the NRS Clearwater PFD, we perfected essentials.
- The NRS Clearwater is a type III, medium-profile life jacket delivering 16.5 pounds of flotation.
- The high-back flotation accommodates most high-back kayaking seats and the mesh lower adds welcome ventilation during long days on the water.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit and front-entry zipper for easily slipping the jacket on and off.
- Two large zippered pockets, a lashtab, and 3M reflective accents throughout for low-light visibility.
- 400 denier nylon fabric construction ensures durability through seasons of wear and tear.
- The Clearwater carries the US Coast Guard Certification through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
|US Coast Guard Type:
||400-denier ripstop nylon
- 3M Reflective accents throughout
- US Coast Guard Certification
Colors: Blue or Red
Stop by for details, call us at 716-213-0350 or contact us
direct (direct link)