For Closed Deck Touring Kayaks
Lasso’s New Kong Cable is designed to have the greatest versatility of any kayak lock available on the market today. The thicker cable and bigger lock are an impressive visual deterent. If your going to lock your Kayak, make it as difficult on the would be thief as possible.
The Kong Advantage:
• Galvanized steel aircraft cable is vinyl coated to 1/2” thick.
• Uses key or combination in the same housing for added versatitlity. If you forget your combination, use your key to open the lock and re-set your code. If you lose your key just open the lock with you personal combination code. The Kong Cable really is the ultimate in versitility.
• Sliding keyhole cover keeps blowing salt air out and the locking mechanisum clean from debris.
• Easily set the combination to any 4-digit number you choose.
• The Kong Cable and the Original Lasso secures your whole boat, not just a grab loop or other attachment and is a stricking visual deterent.
This modle will fit all single-occupant closed deck Touring Kayaks that we are familiar with.
• Weight: 4.5 Lbs.
• Galvanized steel aircraft cable vinyl coated to 1/2”
• Overall length is roughly 16′
• Loop size is approximately 47”
• Tail length with lock is approximately 75”
• Can use key or combination in the same lock housing.
• Has re-settable combination code that you choose.
Stop by for details, call us at 716-213-0350 or contact us direct (direct link)
This product may incur more than then $8.00 shipping charges. Please contact the dealer for the actual shipping charges of your product. Additional shipping may be incurred if your item(s) are being shipped out of the United States