Repair all types of gear failures with Aquaseal FD, a clear, waterproof urethane adhesive. After it cures, it becomes a flexible, rubber glue that is ideal for fixing outdoor gear that’s in constant motion. It also offers excellent abrasion resistance. So, when fishing waders rip on the river or a wetsuit tears while diving through prickly corals, don’t throw it away. Fix it with Aquaseal FD. It’s also useful as a seam sealer. Don’t let rips, tears, and holes stop you. Patch it up with the all-purpose Aquaseal FD and stay dry.
- Durable– Tough urethane repair adhesive bonds permanently to surfaces and dries clear
- Flexible – Cures to a stretchy rubber that bends with neoprene and other elastic gear
- Waterproof – Provides a water-tight seal that won’t peel or crack over time
- Abrasion Resistant – Keeps gear looking good by withstanding scrapes and scratches
- All-purpose – Bonds to all types of outdoor fabrics including: neoprene, rubber, nylon, canvas and vinyl
- Material: thermoset urethane
- Color: clear
- Adheres To: neoprene, rubber, nylon, canvas, vinyl
- Cure Time: 8-12 hours (2 hours with cure accelerator)
- Application Temperature: 60° to 100°F (above 40% relative humidity)
- Use Temperature: -20° to 180°F
- Storage: store in bag in freezer
- Made in USA
Stop by for details, call us at 716-213-0350 or contact us (direct link)
This product may incur more than then $8.00 shipping charges. Please contact the dealer for the actual shipping charges of your product. Additional shipping may be incurred if your item(s) are being shipped out of the United States.