The C-TUG canoe and kayak trolley is designed and manufactured
in New Zealand. New to the Canadian market this spring,
it is unlike any other trolley on the market today.
Built to last a lifetime, the C-TUG is setting new standards with its sophisticated style and precision design. Made of non-corroding material, pneumatic tires, and stainless steel reinforced axles, this trolley can be used on all terrains to get you paddling in places you dreamed of. C-TUG requires no tools and assembles in seconds. Assembly and instructions are printed (French & English) for your convenience. C-TUG also dismantles in seconds, allowing you to stow it in your canoe or kayak hatch to take to your next destination. C-TUG comes with a lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects and spare parts can be purchased from us in case of loss or damage.
The C-Tug is the most durable, practical, light weight canoe/kayak trolley on the market.
Made of non-corroding material and pneumatic tires, this trolley is great for rugged or soft terrains.
At a cost that will not sink your pocket, the new C-Tug is anything but ordinary!
- Light weight 4.5 kg (10 lbs) and easy to handle
- Reinforced composite construction
- Assembles in 30 seconds or less
- No tools to assemble
- 120kg (300 lbs) static loading
- Thermo-bonded elastomeric seat pads
- Stainless steel reinforced axles
- 10″ diameter pneumatic tires
- 2.4m (8′ 2″) strap with cam-lock buckle
- Fast and easy assembly for transport & storage
- Stows in a canoe or kayak hatch
Stop by for details, call us at 716-213-0350 or contact us direct (direct link)
This product may incur more than then $8.00 shipping charges. Please contact the dealer for the actual shipping charges of your product. Additional shipping may be incurred if your item(s) are being shipped out of the United States.