Extraordinarily versatile, these Sherpa sleeping bags are made of lightweight and robust 80/20 duck down; they’re not only a value-priced introduction into the down sleeping bag series, they’re also a great choice for demanding tours in moderate climates.
The Sherpa 550 has a functional mummy cut for superb thermal regulation. All Sherpa sleeping bags have a thermal collar and a practical pillow compartment inside the hood. With a thermal rating down to -3 C, the Sherpa 550 is an optimal 4-season sleeping bag.
- Weight: 1350 g / 3 lbs
- Total open length: 87"
- Pack size: min 17" x 8" / max 20" x 9"
- Comfort: 37 F – lowest temp sleeping in relaxed position
- Limit: 27 F – lowest temp sleeping in fetal position
- Extreme: -4 F – protects from freezing but risk of hypothermia
- Lining: 100% PES 50D 300T pongee
- Shell fabric: 100% PES 50D 290T RS
- Filling: 100% PES Fiberdown
- Fill Weight: 550 g / 1 lb 3 oz
- Great for trekking tours
- Lightweight fabrics with water repellent treatment
- High quality European grey duck down
- 80/20 European GDD 650 cu in
- Down is filled in Germany
- Body contoured mummy cut for optimal heat management
- Warmth collar, footbox and pillow compartment inside the hood
- Full-length zip (can be used as a blanket)
- Spacious pack sack with a small zip pocket and compression straps
- Large inner pocket made from soft mesh fabric
We accept the below at checkout
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.