Engineered for your fast and light adventures, the Parsec delivers lightweight and packable warmth. Just like an alpinist precisely selects his rack or a skier carefully chooses her line, we took the time to dial in the small details that create comfort and security in the mountains. After you break camp, the mummy-style bag uses a compression sack to easily fit into your pack without weighing you down. Designed with high-quality materials and Therm-a-Rest performance features, the Parsec easily handles three-season bivys and long pushes into the backcountry. Bottom line, those that need their sleeping bag to go further choose the Parsec. Storage sack and compression stuff sack included.
- 800-fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™: Dries three times faster than untreated down without using dangerous PFCs.
- SynergyLink Connectors ™: Integrate the bag with a mattress for optimal comfort and efficiency; removable for versatility.
- Zoned Insulation: Maximizes warmth and saves weight by intentionally placing fill where you need it most. The Parsec places 60% of the fill on top and 40% on the bottom to give the bag an elite warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Toe-asis™ Foot Warmer Pocket: Ergonomic toe box that rapidly warms cold feet in a pocket of warm down.
- Quilt and Blanket Loops: Customize your sleep system by layering our quilts or tech blankets for increased warmth.
- Responsible Down Standard Certified: Certification that ensures that the waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely.
- Additional features: Heat-trapping draft collars, full-length zipper draft tubes, differential cut, snag-free zipper, cinchable hood and external zip pocket.
|Color||White Heat||White Heat||White Heat|
|Weight (Standard)||1 lbs 13 oz||2 lbs||2 lbs 3 oz|
|Weight (Metric)||0.82 kg||0.91 kg||1.00 kg|
|Width (Standard)||28.5 in||31 in||32.5 in|
|Length (Standard)||73 in||80 in||85 in|
|Height (Standard)||4.5 in||4.5 in||4.5 in|
|Fits (Standard)||66 in||72 in||78 in|
|Fits (Metric)||168 cm||183 cm||198 cm|
|Girth, Shoulder (Standard)||57 in||62 in||65 in|
|Girth, Shoulder (Metric)||145 cm||157 cm||165 cm|
|Girth, Hip (Standard)||56 in||57 in||58 in|
|Girth, Hip (Metric)||142 cm||145 cm||147 cm|
|Girth, Foot box (Standard)||44 in||46 in||51 in|
|Girth, Foot box (Metric)||112 cm||117 cm||130 cm|
|Packed dimension (Standard)||10 in x 15 in||10 in x 15 in||10 in x 15 in|
|Packed dimension (Metric)||25 cm x 38 cm||25 cm x 38 cm||25 cm x 38 cm|
|EN Comfort (C)||0 C||0 C||0 C|
|EN Comfort (F)||31 F||31 F||31 F|
|EN Limit (C)||-6 C||-6 C||-6 C|
|EN Limit (F)||20 F||20 F||20 F|
|EN Extreme (F)||-11 F||-11 F||-11 F|
|EN Extreme (C)||-24 C||-24 C||-24 C|
|Fill material||800 Fill Goose Nikwax Hydrophobic Down RDS||800 Fill Goose Nikwax Hydrophobic Down RDS||800 Fill Goose Nikwax Hydrophobic Down RDS|
|Fill weight (Standard)||1 lb||1 lbs 2 oz||1 lbs 3 oz|
|Fill weight (Metric)||0.46 kg||0.50 kg||0.55 kg|
|Shell fabric||20D Polyester Ripstop w/DWR||20D Polyester Ripstop w/DWR||20D Polyester Ripstop w/DWR|
|Lining fabric||20D Polyester Taffeta||20D Polyester Taffeta||20D Polyester Taffeta|
Stop by for details, call us at 716-213-0350 or contact us (direct link)