Offering great flexibility, the Shift is Stohlquist’s newest touring drysuit.
The Shift features: an integrated sprayskirt tunnel, Captive Zip self-entry
technology, zippered neoprene side & chest pockets, a relief zip,
a removable hood, and a unique stand-by mode. While it looks like separate
jacket and pants, the Shift is actually a 100% dry, one-piece suit.
The Shift offers the user the ability to wear the suit in a “stand-by” mode.
The still provides excellent wind & rain protection, while allowing for full
ventilation and comfort while on shore. Stand-by mode is perfect for launches,
lunches, scouting, and instruction; when wind & waterproof protection are
required, but the possibility of submersion is low.
The 3-Layer Rampart waterproof/breathable fabric in the Shift suit features a
non-porous, hydrophilic polyurethane membrane especially suited for salt water
- Simple Captive Zip self-entry system (patent pending)
- MasterSeal waterproof entry & relief zippers
- Soft, latex neck & wrist gaskets
- Integrated Gripp-Loc sprayskirt tunnel
- Removable hood with multiple adjustment points
- Internal elastic suspenders help with donning/doffing,
and keep the suit from shifting while swimming
- Cordura reinforced seat & knees
- Zippered chest pocket with internal headphone port
- Reflective accents for increased visibility
- Adjustable, retractable cuff covers
3-Layer Rampart waterproof/breathable fabric