The Amp features Stohlquist’s new highly breathable 4-layer Twin Sensor fabric, and softer latex
neck and wrist gaskets that help redefine drysuit comfort. Whether whitewater kayaking or sea
touring, the Amp provides the weatherproof protection and comfort you need.
• 4-Layer Twin Sensor waterproof/breathable fabric throughout.
• MasterSeal waterproof cross-chest entry & relief zippers for both men and women.
• Softer, neoprene coated Duraseal latex neck & wrist gaskets are more UV resistant and offer greater durability & tear resistance.
• A built-in tunnel mates with a kayak sprayskirt.
• Slightly relaxed fit for easier entry will fit a wider range of paddler’s.
• Cordura® reinforced seat & knees have mesh drainers.
• Completely revised pattern for elimination of all 4-way seam intersection dryness.
• Zippered arm pocket.
• Sleek and articulated armored knees.
• Reflective panels for night time paddling.
• Adjustable neoprene cuff covers at wrist.
• Fabric drysocks are sized to be a universal fit.
4-Layer Twin Sensor waterproof/breathable fabric
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.