The Add-A-Buoy buoyancy bladder is drsigned to fit in the front pocket of the Stohlquist PFD. The bladder will increase the overall lift and face-up tendency of the vest which can be especially useful elbow when swimming big water rapids or stormy open waters. Adds a maximum of 5 lbs of additional buoyance, close to a 30% increase.
Instructions on packaging
1. Insert buoyance bladder into front pocket, hose side forward
– Route hose and tgrough rubber fitting
– Pull hose through fitting until the rubber tabs contact and secure hose elbow
– Hose aims sideways to stow at bottom of top garage pocket
2. Pivot hose end upward to mount to inflate, the re-stow
3. Hose stows away in Descent garage pocket
Call or stop by for details – 716-213-0350 or contact us (direct link)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.