With 4 mm neoprene providing maximum core warmth and 3 mm giving your extremities the mobility you need, the NRS Women’s Radiant 4/3 Wetsuit is the cold-water paddler’s dream suit.
- With added room across the bust, tapered legs and a narrower shoulder span, this wetsuit is cut and tailored for a woman’s body.
- The 4 mm PowerSpan™ neoprene torso and thighs are lined with quick-drying Checked VaporLoft™ for maximum warmth and comfort and eliminates the dread of a cold, damp wetsuit in the morning.
- 3 mm PowerSpan neoprene arms and lower legs give enhanced mobility, and the ThermalPlush™ lining is soft against the skin and reduces friction.
- Smooth-skin neoprene on the chest and back reduces evaporative cooling.
- Redesigned for easy entry and ultimate comfort, we put the heavy-duty YKK® zipper on the chest, eliminating the need to contort your arms to zip the suit.
- With the butterfly opening and hoodie-style entry, simply step into the wetsuit, slip it over your head and close the zipper across your chest.
- Glued and blind-stitched seams lie flat against your skin for greater comfort. And the seams are fully taped and waterproof.
- Titanium laminate adhesive reflects heat back to your body, keeping you warmer.
- ToughTex™ pads protect your wrists, ankles and knees when you’re fully in the action.
|Weight:||3.35 lbs size medium|
|Neoprene:||3 and 4 mm neoprene|
|Seams:||Glued & blind-stitched|
|Size||Height||Weight (lbs)||Bust||Waist||Hips||Numeric Size|
|XL||5’9″-6’0″||175-210||38″-42″||35″-39″||42″-46″||12 – 14|
|XXL||5’11”-6’2″||200-220||41″-43″||38″-41″||44″-48″||16 – 18|