Type V PFD. 22 lbs of flotation, adjustability to fit chest sizes from 30 to 58 inches, and all the features you will ever need in a rescue vest. The NRS Rapid Rescuer can handle any situation.
- With box-stitched stress points, reinforced shoulder straps and a 500-denier Cordura® shell, the NRS Rapid Rescuer is tough enough to handle any situation.
- Two huge front pockets stretch to hold anything from a GPS to a VHF. Quick release buckles with adjustable nylon webbing secure the pockets shut.
- Quick-release rescue belt, with stainless steel ring, for “live bait” and other swiftwater rescue techniques.
- Three lash tabs on the front are great for a knife, whistle or anything else you need to keep handy.
- On the back there’s an additional lash tab for a strobe, and a chem-light holder, for visibility in low light and night operations.
- Long strips of reflective tape on the front and back of the jacket increase visibility.
- Webbing loops for leg straps add extra security in big water. (Leg Straps sold separately).
- Universal Plus sizing will fit chest sizes between 30 and 58 inches, with 8 adjustment points to ensure a secure fit.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
|US Coast Guard Type:||V|
|Design Flotation:||22 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||500-denier Cordura®|
|Entry System:||Front zip|
Call or stop by for details – 716-213-0350 or contact us direct (direct link)
This product may incur more than then $8.00 shipping charges. Please contact the dealer for the actual shipping charges of your product. Additional shipping may be incurred if your item(s) are being shipped out of the United States.
There are no reviews yet.