Young bodies get cold. Protect them with the NRS Kid’s Shorty Wetsuit. 2 mm neoprene provides warmth and a fun color pattern keeps them visible.
- The top quality 2 mm neoprene insulates against the cold and the closed-cell foam supplements the flotation of the child’s life jacket, floating them higher in the water.
- We also add fine titanium particles to the adhesive layer bonding the inner fabric to the neoprene. The shiny particles reflect back and help hold in body heat, without adding bulk.
- Sleeves extend the sun and thermal protection.
- Rugged flat-lock stitching in the seams stand up to children’s high activity levels.
- The heavy-duty YKK back zipper makes entry and exit easy, while preventing the young person from accidentally unzipping.
- The cut lines of the suit provide good freedom of movement.
|Weight:||1.15 lbs size Y-S|
|Neoprene:||2 mm neoprene|
|Entry Style:||YKK® back zipper|
Stop by for details, call us at 716-213-0350 or contact us (direct link)