NRS HydroSkin 2.0 Forecast Gloves deliver the warmth of 2 mm neoprene with convertible thumb and finger tips to give you extra dexterity for fishing and knot tying.
- Tips of the thumb and first two fingers can be slipped out for tying knots, working camera controls and other fine motor operations. Hook and loop patches hold the glove tips out of the way.
- 2 mm neoprene provides warmth on cool boating days.
- Grippy silicone palm pattern for paddle and oar control.
- A fitted, stretchy slip-on wrist cuff makes the glove easy to put on and take off.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the gloves together.
|Material:||2 mm neoprene|
|Seams:||Single needle with high tenacity thread|
|Palm Material:||Silicone palm pattern|
|Wrist Closure:||Fitted cuffs|
Call or stop by for details – 716-213-0350 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org