he HyperFlow microfilter utilizes the latest Hollow Fiber Technology and our most advanced engineering to make water treatment so small and so easy to use, it will change the way you travel in the backcountry. Its ergonomic design, diminutive size and tool-free maintainability make it just as appropriate on day trips as it is on multi-day excursions. Add a filtration rate of 3-liters per minute and you’ve got the most efficient microfilter ever created. Also included is a Quick Connect bottle adaptor—allowing direct connection to all MSR® hydration products and a variety of other “wide mouth” containers—and an advanced prefilter to prolong the life of your filter.
- Testing: Meets NSF protocol P231 for removal of bacteria (99.9999%) and protozoa (99.9%) from beginning to end of filter life in “worst-case” water.
- High Flow Rate: Pumps more than 3 liters per minute or one liter every 20 strokes.
- Ultralight: Just 7.4 oz. (209 g).
- Ultra-small: Just 7×3.5 in. ( 17.8 x 8.3 cm) makes it easy to take along even when space is at a premium.
- Field-Maintainable: Can be cleaned repeatedly for flow recovery without tools.
- Super Convenient: Quick Connect bottle adapter lets you filter water directly into a variety of containers, including all MSR hydration products and other wide-mouth containers.
Call or stop by for details – 716-213-0350 or contact us (direct link)
|Weight (Standard)||7.8 oz|
|Weight (Metric)||0.22 kg|
|Width (Standard)||3.5 in|
|Width (Metric)||8.3 cm|
|Length (Standard)||7 in|
|Length (Metric)||17.8 cm|
|Effective against bacteria||Yes|
|Effective against particulate||Yes|
|Effective against protozoa||Yes|
|Filter media||Hollow Fiber|
|Filter pore size (microns)||0.2|
|Flow (L/min)||3 liters per min|
|Flow (strokes per liter)||20|
|Cartridge life||~1000 liters|
|Water Bottle Adapter||Yes|