An ultralight, four-season solo tent, the Access 1 winter touring tent was built to meet the needs of backcountry skiers, splitboarders and snowshoers. Lighter than a mountaineering tent, but warmer than a three-season backpacking tent, it offers ample comfort on cold winter nights, yet remains light in your pack while skiing or hiking. The tent features a central-support frame that withstands overnight snow loading, and offers generous space inside for bulky gear. Ideal for the protected winter conditions found near tree-line, the Access 1 tent strikes the perfect balance of winter-grade warmth without the weight.
- Ultralight Warmth: Limited mesh on the tent body keeps in all that hard-earned warmth on cold nights, while the tent’s light design keeps you nimble while on the move.
- Easton® Syclone™ Poles: Cutting-edge composite materials resist breaking in challenging winter conditions.
- Robust Frame: Central-support frame optimizes interior space and resists snow loading.
- Quick Setup: Perfect for cold environments.
- Additional Features: DuraShield™-coated fabrics and taped bathtub floor; one door; one internal pocket; multiple guy points.
Call or stop by for details – 716-213-0350 or contact us
|Minimum Weight (Standard)||3 lbs|
|Minimum Weight (Metric)||1.37 kg|
|Packed Weight (Standard)||3 lbs 8 oz|
|Packed Weight (Metric)||1.60 kg|
|Floor Area (Standard)||19 sq. ft|
|Floor Area (Metric)||1.76 sq. m|
|Vestibule Area (Standard)||9 sq. ft|
|Vestibule Area (Metric)||0.23 sq. m|
|Tent Volume (Standard)||32 cu. ft|
|Tent Volume (Metric)||906 liters|
|Number of Poles||2 Easton|
|Interior Peak Height (Standard)||40 in|
|Interior Peak Height (Metric)||1.01 cm|
|Packed Size (Standard)||18 x 6 in|
|Packed Size (Metric)||46 x 15 cm|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Rainfly Fabric||20D ripstop nylon 1200mm Durashield|
|Canopy Fabric||20D ripstop nylon & DWR|
|Mesh Type||10D polyester micro-mesh|
|Floor Fabric||30D ripstop nylon 3000mm Durashield|
|Vestibule Volume (Metric)||241 liters|
|Vestibule Volume (Standard)||8.5 cu. ft|