Iron-on repair fabric. Provides strong, flexible, permanent repairs for neoprene. Lined with Barritex™ for extra abrasion resistance. Iron Mend may be used to repair neoprene dry suits, wet suits, waders, neoprene gloves and boots, orthopedic supports, and lycra body suits. Includes: 10" x 6" Knee-Pad Patch, Reusable Heat Shielding and Detailed Instructions.
STRONG • FLEXIBLE • PERMANENT
• REPAIRS IN SECONDS with your ordinary household iron.
• PROTECTS AGAINST ABRASION with BARRITEX™ protective lining.
• STRETCH FABRIC. Allows flexibility and comfort.
• INCREASES GARMENT LIFE. Protects your investment.
• HEAT PROTECTION with reusable heat shielding paper.
IDEAL FOR NEOPRENE DRY SUITS*, WADERS* AND WET SUITS. Also for neoprene gloves, boots and accessories, orthopedic supports, lycra body suits and other non-neoprene articles. Hundreds of uses including personal ‘I.D.’ marking and numbering systems. *See waterproofing on reverse.’