A broken zipper can keep your tent flap from closing, or your pack from opening—not an ideal situation. The typical culprit? The innocent-looking zipper slider. Now, with the Zipper Repair Kit by GEAR AID, you have the power to fix any troublesome zipper slider. The kit contains an assortment of zipper sliders, a sewing kit and instructions—everything you need to perform emergency in-field or at-home zipper slider repairs.
Don’t throw away expensive outdoor gear or let an adventure go bust because of a broken zipper slider. Replace it fast and make it last with the Zipper Repair Kit.
- Easy to use zipper repair kit for luggage, clothing, jackets and outdoor gear
- Replace broken zipper sliders at home or in the field
- Contains an assortment of zipper sliders, a sewing kit and instructions
- Includes 6 Sliders: #10 Coil Single, #8 Coil Double, #5 Coil Double, #5 Coil Single, #5 VISLON® Single, #3 Coil Single
- ‘Kit also includes: seam ripper, 2 #16 sewing needles, black thread, 10 top stops’
Stop by for details, call us at 716-213-0350 or contact us direct (direct link)
This product may incur more than then $8.00 shipping charges. Please contact the dealer for the actual shipping charges of your product. Additional shipping may be incurred if your item(s) are being shipped out of the United States.
There are no reviews yet.