Smiles are hard to come by when clothes are ripped or equipment is broken. Get your gear out of intensive care with the Outdoor Sewing Kit by Gear Aid. This compact sewing kit fixes ripped clothes, tents, sleeping bags or any other fabric that needs mending.
Whether at home or on the trail, the included thimble, seam ripper, thread, buttons, sewing needles, straight pins, safety pins and gear repair manual lets you sew clothing and repair damaged gear quick and easy.
- Compact outdoor sewing kit includes high-quality needles and thread
- Repairs ripped clothing, backpacks, tents, and other outdoor gear to save you money
- Packaged in a 1”x 3″ lightweight twist-tube that fits easily in your pocket
- Contains a thimble, seam ripper, buttons, sewing needles, straight pins, safety pins and a gear repair manual
- Make instant repairs with your complete sewing kit
Stop by for details, call us at 716-213-0350 or contact us direct (direct link)