Fix footwear permanently at home or in the field with Aquaseal SR. Formerly known as Freesole, this shoe repair adhesive is waterproof and dries as a clear, flexible glue that lasts for years. Easily complete a boot repair, create durable toe protectors, and rebuild worn heels within a few hours. Unaffected by heat or cold, make heavy duty shoe repairs that can withstand the elements whether at a jobsite or on a mountaintop. From rubber boots to steel-toe shoes and everything in between, repair and reinforce your footwear with Aquaseal SR.
- Durable– Tough urethane adhesive bonds permanently to surfaces and dries as a clear rubber that’s weather-resistant
- Flexible – Cures to a stretchy rubber that bends with all types of footwear including cleats, sneakers, work boots and sandals
- Abrasion Resistant – Keeps gear looking good by withstanding scrapes and scratches
- Waterproof – Provides a water-tight seal that won’t peel or crack over time
- All-purpose– Bonds to leather, suede, rubber, neoprene, and canvas shoes
- Material: thermoset urethane
- Color: clear
- Adheres To: leather, suede, rubber, neoprene, canvas, and nylon
- Application Temperature: 60° to 100°F (above 40% relative humidity)
- Cure Time: 8-12 hours
- Use Temperature: -20° to 180°F
- Storage: store in bag in freezer
- Made in USA
Stop by for details, call us at 716-213-0350 or contact us direct (direct link)
This product may incur more than then $8.00 shipping charges. Please contact the dealer for the actual shipping charges of your product. Additional shipping may be incurred if your item(s) are being shipped out of the United States.