Paddlers and rafters looking for lightweight immersion protection in the spring and summer, the NRS Men’s 2.0 Shorty Wetsuit is built for warm days when the water is cool and the waves are on pumping.
- 2 mm high-stretch Terraprene neoprene insulation made from limestone and recycled tires.
- Titanium laminate adhesive reflects heat back to your body, keeping you warmer.
- Fully recycled nylon interior and exterior for ideal stretch and performance.
- Full-zip entry with a durable YKK® zipper.
- Eco SupraTex™ fabric reinforces the seat.
- Finished edges using H2Core™ Rashguard material for optimal stretch.
- Flat-lock seams for against-the-skin paddling comfort.
- Paddler’s cut features generous armholes for maximum range of motion.
- This wetsuit style is also available in Grizzly Sizing (G-M, G-L, G-XXL). Grizzly is designed with a wider cut across the chest, waist and thighs to fit a broader range of boaters.
|Neoprene:||2 mm neoprene|
|Entry Style:||YKK® double-pull front zipper|
Stop by for details, call us at 716-213-0350 or contact us direct (direct link)
This product may incur more than then $8.00 shipping charges. Please contact the dealer for the actual shipping charges of your product. Additional shipping may be incurred if your item(s) are being shipped out of the United States.