Premium load-assist carrier supports up to 50% of kayak’s weight ensures no vehicle contact and fits nearly every kayak size and shape for safe, secure transportation.
· Sliding roller extends beyond the back of the vehicle and supports up to 75lbs, 36" width and 50% of the kayak’s weight for easier loading/unloading
· Pivoting saddles automatically conform to nearly every kayak shape and size (including fishing) for secure transportation
· Double-coated, heavy-duty steel design for long, corrosion-resistant product life
· 4-touchpoints of padded support conform to the hull for added protection
· Carries 1 kayak and requires 1 person to load/unload
· Up to 2 carriers per vehicle (see Thule Fit Guide)
· Includes all straps to transport 1 kayak: 2 load straps with padded buckles and 2 ratcheting bow/stern ropes
· Fits Thule rack systems, other round bars and most factory racks
Paths Peaks & Paddles will complete your free installation of your purchased Thule Rack at our location of 1000 Ellicott Creek Road, Tonawanda, New York. Appointments for your free installation at our location may be needed. Please check with us on appointment availability. We do reserve the right to charge for unique installations. You will be advised at the time of purchase if you have a unique installation.
If you purchased a Thule Rack system from another source we will complete the installation onto your vehicle for a small charge. Appointments for your installation at our location may be warranted. Please check with us on appointment availability.
We accept the below at checkout